Why Coconut Briquettes?
Unique Alternative to Wood and Regular Charcoal.
Coconut charcoal briquettes are very green fuels. No trees are cut down and the coconut shells that would otherwise be thrown away are now processed to be sustainable natural resources. A chemistry-free production ensures a superior quality of eco-friendly briquettes which helps preserve natural flavors of the food without leaving any unwanted odor.
Compare to traditional lump / wood briquettes for barbecue, coconut charcoal briquettes have unique advantages:
- Made of 100% natural resources with no chemicals that promote a greener Earth.
- Longer burning hours compared to traditional charcoal that give economic advantages, and also less frequency to replenish fuels during cooking.
- Consistent heat makes cooking more manageable and the food is grilled evenly.
- Flameless during cooking ensures that food is roasted, instead of burned; which gives a healthy food experience.
- Odourless helps preserve the natural flavors of the food.
- Minimal ash keeps the cooking area clean and easier clean-up.
- Requires less storage due to uniform shapes.